Friday, May 15, 2015

Is your company in danger of an HR problem?

Many small businesses are bootstrapping to get off the ground.  If you are one of those, we applaud you for your tireless efforts to make your business grow and thrive.  At some point you may be faced with hiring an employee.  Do you have all the proper forms? Do you have a record keeping method?  What about verifications, handbooks, background checks, and workers comp coverage?  All of these things you have to consider or your are opening yourself up to potentials problems and even lawsuits that could damage your business's reputation, take large amounts of time away from you what you do best, and could cost your business huge amounts of money in fines and legal fees.

We invite you to take 3 minutes to take our HR Audit.  It's just a few questions, but will help you identify areas where you need to focus in your HR world.

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete